Transformation begins when you meet outer changes with an internal shift in outlook and you reframe loss as possibility. Change your outlook, and you change your luck. Shift from a victim to a survivor mentatilty, and you can go on to create a new reality for yourself that surpasses the old.
* A victim asks how long will it take to feel good — a survivor decides to feel good even if the things are not so great.
* A victim grinds to a halt — a survivor keeps putting one foot in front of the other.
* A victim wallows in self-pity — a survivor comforts. others.
* A victim is jealous of someone else’s success — a survivor is inspired by it.
* A victim focuses on the pain of loss — a survivor cherishes remembered joy.
* A victim seeks retribution — a survivor seeks redemption..
* A most of all, a victim argues with life — a survivor embrases it.”